Back in February (yes, I'm still a month behind on my updates...) we spent a lovely President's Day weekend visiting with friends in Palm Springs. We stayed in a fancy-ish hotel and swam in the pool a lot which is pretty much all the boys needed to make it the most awesome weekend ever in their minds. To top it all off, though, we went and explored Joshua Tree National Park and then Palm Canyon. All my years living in Southern California and I'd never been there! All I can say is: Wow.
What a gorgeous place.
 |
| View over the Coachella Valley |
 |
| Palm Canyon |
 |
| Finding the springs |
 |
| Elliot finds the perfect seat. |
2 comments:
What a lovely little get-away. it looks like the kids had a good time exploring some unique real estate and that it will no doubt be one of those trips the boys will never forget. Thanks for posting it!! GG
Wow, I got behind!! What a lovely place to visit, and yes, Elliot that is a totally perfect seat!!! Was this for a long week end?? I had somewhat given up that you were posting anymore! Now I have to get caught up on your family!!
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment