Owen's co-op preschool "graduated" last week, and we had a professional photographer come in and take some shots. Let me just say that this one is vintage Owen. Yup, that's him "smiling"....
And then there's this shot:
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my word!!!!!! What gorgeous kids. Where are the visits to Michigan to visit the country cousins? Oh yes, Lisel, your life is just begining with two! Enjoy it all, though. With each stage there is a lot of fun!
I remember enjoying the fact that Peggy didn't pick up on how to open doors until she was nearly two and I thoroughly appreciated that. At that time we went to visit Bill's sister in Phoenix and Peggy's cousin felt so accomplished when she taught her how to open doors. All I could say is, OH, NO, JODY, SURELY YOU DIDN'T TEACH HER THAT!!! But alas she did and my life was forever changed. I had to know it was coming sooner or later!!
I think I need a real copy of that picture of Owen!
3 comments:
Oh my word!!!!!! What gorgeous kids. Where are the visits to Michigan to visit the country cousins? Oh yes, Lisel, your life is just begining with two! Enjoy it all, though. With each stage there is a lot of fun!
I remember enjoying the fact that Peggy didn't pick up on how to open doors until she was nearly two and I thoroughly appreciated that. At that time we went to visit Bill's sister in Phoenix and Peggy's cousin felt so accomplished when she taught her how to open doors. All I could say is, OH, NO, JODY, SURELY YOU DIDN'T TEACH HER THAT!!! But alas she did and my life was forever changed. I had to know it was coming sooner or later!!
I think I need a real copy of that picture of Owen!
Aunt Carol
I love these pictures! I have opened up the blog now about a dozen times just to refresh my memory. :)
GG
SO so so so gorgeous.
Post a Comment