Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just for fun.

Elliot tried sticking a crayon up our cat's butt this morning.

I just wanted that image to be with all you dear readers today :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have to do a better job keeping the video camera at hand. These experiments need to be documented for science.

Paul

Kiki said...

Is the cat okay?
hehe

Anonymous said...

What a riot!!! You are in for some fun with that little boy. God only knows what will come next!!!

I also want to mention that yesterday after I read you blog I was visiting with a store owner in Bay City and he was saying that they faced the same problem as you are presently facing with Owen being so far ahead of what the other kindergarteners might be. He said they just home schooled for one year and than sent them to school. It is just a thought. You do as you please.

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

I am with Kiki, is the cat okay! It may be a little difficult to live this one down, Elliot. Love you. GG