Sunday morning was cloudy and cool - a beautiful respite after a couple of very hot spring days. After our regular morning bakery stop, we headed over to Cabrillo Point and spent some time poking around the tidepools there. Owen was a bit wary at first, but before long we were all clambering over the rocks and getting dirty. It was lovely.
Click on this photo for the complete set. (And by complete I mean I had a hard time restraining myself and took a lot of pictures-- all of which seemed too precious to delete or edit when it came time to upload them to flickr). Anyway, enjoy.
2 comments:
Wow! That is a treat! Gorgeous pictures, I have to say! Those boys had already had a great workout before our beach picnic Sunday afternoon. I am amazed at their stamina. Owen was very impressed by the tide pools and he told us all about them. GG
What a precious picture!! I think that one could be entered in a contest!!! Wow!!!
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment