Owen spent quite some time making sure this giraffe looked just right. Then he wanted me to take these pictures to document the project.
A busy afternoon!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That little boy is such a precious little guy!! I'd like to take him and hug him up a bit.
Sliding over to the topic of Elliot--I think he and Hallie could be a bit more alike. Hallie loves flowers and she keeps about any flower on their property picked which is mostly dandelions since the place is new and not many flower beds have been established yet. Friday Peggy noticed a bunch of large leaves laying on the back lawn. In investigating what it could be she found Hallie had picked ALL of the leaves off of her hosta plants in the one flower bed that she has!!! :-) Do you think that sounds more like Elliot!??
I can tell from the very long neck with spots top to bottom that your drawing is indeed a giraffe, Owen. Very good rendition of this long necked creature. Keep drawing! GG
2 comments:
That little boy is such a precious little guy!! I'd like to take him and hug him up a bit.
Sliding over to the topic of Elliot--I think he and Hallie could be a bit more alike. Hallie loves flowers and she keeps about any flower on their property picked which is mostly dandelions since the place is new and not many flower beds have been established yet. Friday Peggy noticed a bunch of large leaves laying on the back lawn. In investigating what it could be she found Hallie had picked ALL of the leaves off of her hosta plants in the one flower bed that she has!!! :-) Do you think that sounds more like Elliot!??
Aunt Carol
I can tell from the very long neck with spots top to bottom that your drawing is indeed a giraffe, Owen. Very good rendition of this long necked creature. Keep drawing! GG
Post a Comment