Here's what made Tuesday great: I didn't try to get anything "done" and instead helped Owen paint his pirate ship while Elliot napped.
Then on Wednesday, Elliot and I spent all morning at the Zoo while Owen was in camp and then when we got home he took an almost 3 hour nap. Owen and I had plenty of time to paint, play with the camera, and chill out in the hammock.
I liked it so much, I made him sit in the hammock with me today too. It's amazing how 5 minutes of peaceful swinging and chatting can make a BIG difference in the afternoon. I think I'll make it a daily date.
1 comment:
How cute is all of that. I cheer you on Lisel to take those 5 min. here and there. It probably will break up the worst of days!! Elliot is so fortunate that he has a momthat will take him to the zoo when Owen is in camp!! Wow!! Go for it Lisel, we only go through this world once!
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment