Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Magic of Christmas

Despite the fact that I have a newish camera with all sorts of bells and whistles on it that supposedly prevent red-eye and are able to capture an "active" child, all my pictures lately have been blurry and crazy.....

but, I'm sharing them with you anyway because I promised! Also, they are really sweet and I hope you can see the excitement and happiness oozing out of us....

such as this one on the North Pole Limited:



or this one adoring our new Santa Wonderland Village Train:


Click Here to see the whole set.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, we are back home from helping Jeff and Margo while little Baker Phillip Waibel was born! So I get back and Lisel has taken the time to post all of these pictures! I love them, don't quit, even if some don't turn out perfect!!!! It looks like a fun time was had by all! I love you guys!!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so fun. Thank you for taking the time to upload them to us. I have viewed the slideshow several times already and will no doubt view them again several times over. GG

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful and it looks like everyone had so much fun! Can't wait to see the train set and the family in person!
Love, Joe and Kirst

Anonymous said...

Oh you all look so entranced! Such bliss! I love this season just because of that!

Hugs, Mom