Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wordless Wednesday (with a lot of words)

I know, I know, it's been a while. It's interesting -- I've had some beautiful reflection and introspection time lately since I've been home making and organizing for the holidays and the coming year. I love winter (even in San Diego) and the season of celebration that's upon us.


Anyway, just to say I've had some great epiphanies and realizations lately but for some reason haven't found the desire to sit down and type about them. Some reflections are just for me, I suppose. Let's just say I'm excited about the coming year and looking forward to working on bettering myself as woman, wife, mother, sister and friend.


Anyway, back to the kiddies: I did just upload some pictures of our little stepping stones of celebration this December: Finding the tree, Riding the North Pole Limited, Finding just the right Santa for our Christmas cards, decorating the tree, making gingerbread cookies and gingerbread houses, and seeing far away family. I will post a link to all of them tomorrow (hopefully). But for today, here's a glimpse of our holiday excitement:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys (Especially Elliot) seems a great deal more comfortable in their skin this year. Very sweet! I am looking forward for the big upload. GG

Anonymous said...

This is as precious as it can be!! Thanks so much for sharing. Lisel, I think we all, at times, sit back and wonder where and how we can improve. I find myself praying about all of that and asking God to help me become a better wife and mother and now grandmother!! I love you!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

Those boys just get more beautiful every single day! And you and Paul are doing such a phenomenal job of raising them to be fine young gentlemen! So rpoud of all of you! You are all precious!

Hugs, Mom