.......and climbing on one of our recent Christmas presents: our brand new GEODESIC DOME. Owen helped us put it together yesterday and so far it has been a fort, a climbing dome for all our neighbors, a swing and a great fishing spot. I remember Kirsten and I grew up with a dome in our backyard and I recall many happy hours spent on and around that thing. Thanks Mom for bringing back some happy childhood memories and providing Owen and Elliot with such a cool gift!
4 comments:
Right now I can't even imagine a heat spell!! It has been near and below zero for almost a week now!! Soooo...instead of playing out in the yard I'm cleaning cupboard etc. This is not nearly as fun. Enjoy it for me you guys!!! That geodesic dome looks like a heap of fun!! Maybe I should have one at Grandma's house!!! :-)
Aunt Carol
What a bonanza of activity and pictures to prove the FUN, FUN, FUN. No wonder Clara came home so excited with rave reports of the fun she had. And no wonder Clara reported that Aunt Lisel is a "nice, nice lady!" The pictures are precious. GG
I remember that dome well! I'm sure the kids (neighbors and family alike) will all enjoy the fun times on that great structure.
Kirsten
So glad the boys are enjoying it. I remember watching you and Kirsten have a blast on it until you nearly teenagers- your dome traveled from Virginia to Canada to Indiana to Kansas... almost as well traveled as you girls! Glad the boys think it's as magical!
Nana Liana
Post a Comment