Friday, March 20, 2009

Interview with Owen


I saw this on my friend's website and found it irresistibly compelling... I couldn't wait to ask Owen his opinions.


1. What is something mommy always says to you?
"sure"
2. What makes mommy happy?
when I say "what can I do?"
3. What makes mommy sad?
when she gets hurt.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
by making jokes.
5. What did your mommy like to do when she was a child?
play ball.
6. How old is your mommy ?
29
7. How tall is your mommy ?
maybe 80.
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
shows.
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
maybe does laundry?
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
i don't know.
11. What is your mommy really good at?
washing dishes.
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
playing some games.
13. What does your mommy do for her job?
stay at home and play with elliot
14. What is your mommy 's favorite food?
maybe salmon?
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
cause she does stuff for me like make dinner
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
i don't know
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
go to the zoo
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
both have blue eyes
19. How are you and your mommy different?
both have different colored hair. I have some blonde hair and you have some dark and blonde
hair.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
because she gives me lots of hugs
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
because he gets us money.
22. Where is your mommy 's favorite place to go?
to the zoo.

My conclusion: Yay for lots of hugs #20! although I need to work on the "liking my husband just for his money #21" and I seriously need to get my hair done (hello #19, dark roots!)

8 comments:

TheTamayos said...

Love it - Thanks for sharing!

Joe and Kirsten said...

That is a fantastic interview! I can see him squinting his eyes and wrinkling his nose in concentration. Great job you two! And I think Paul knows you love him for more than his money. You like his benefit package too. :) Love you guys! Kirst

Joe and Kirsten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So fun! Owen did very well with his interview and I agree - "Yay for lot of hugs." I am still smiling over #19 and #21. Thank you for your faithfulness in blogging. Love it! GG













































f

Anonymous said...

This is very sweet! I hope you save the questions and ask Elliot someday! Besides the already named answers I also liked how old Lisel was and how tall you, (Lisel) were. By the way Lisel, I'm glad you are really good at washing dishes. Kids are so precious! Owen, I can just tell you are a very very bright boy!! I love you a bunch!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

Awesome responses! And yes, make sure you ask E some day, it'll be neat to see how many answers are the same!

(PS the link to my blog is all messed up!)

HT said...

Love it- and how brave of you not to edit the interviewee's responses! xo ht

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Wonderful! I keep meaning to do this one with my kids, too. Not sure whether to ask the smart-alecky older boy, or one of the preschoolers (one of whom won't understand most of the questions!)?

A fun read!