This weekend, we were joined by Grandma Ruth and Grandpa Elmer. It was a beautiful sunny day... and Grandma got some super-cool video which she graciously shared with me so that I can share it all with you! Here's what it was like if you were with us on Saturday: first we see Owen is up to bat and hits off the pitching machine!
And then, after awhile Elliot gets tired of watching the game and wanders around keeping himself busy like any normal 2 year-old:
3 comments:
Way to go, Owen! That was an awesome hit!
And I love the video of Elliot playing in the water. That's an activity Clara would love to enjoy with him. Aren't two year olds fun?
Great job Owen!! You are a great hitter!! Elliot, you are priceless!! I thought that the laying down in the water was a real boy thing. I can't believe that Grandma Ruth handled that so calmly. Mother's of boys sure don't have to wonder if there will be enough wash to make a machine load! Elliot isn't going to worry about such trifles! He is just out to enjoy life! What a great day!
Aunt Carol
We are still talking about Owen's great hit- and from a "pitched ball" to boot. Terrific hit, Owen. I was thrilled to catch it on camera. It gives you solid proof that you smacked that ball way out into the outfield! Elliot, you certainly added your own dimension to the entertainment. I have to laugh every time I watch the "puddle" video. your facial expression at the "all wet" phase of the episode leads me to believe there was a bit of a downside to laying right down in that puddle.
We love you:) GG
Post a Comment