Friday, July 31, 2009

Yummy.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Look at the yummy vegetables from your garden!!! BLT's here we come!!!!! We are getting closer to tomatoes getting ripe! I got carrots and cukes and potatoes in from the garden one day this week when Max and Hallie were here for dinner. Hallie was pretty sure she wasn't going to like the carrots but Max convinced her they were really good!!! Enjoy those wonderful blessing of God! YUMMY!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

I am impressed! That looks like a great harvest of good eats. Those tomatoes look like mouth watering treat. GG

Liana C said...

You boys have tended to a great little garden, and look at the marvelous gifts it's given you! Those carrots look amazing! And I know first hand that the tomatoes and basil are extraordinarily tasty. Keep up the good work!

Nana Liana

Anonymous said...

Those look wonderful! Good job!

Julie