After last week's doldrums, we spent some time this afternoon tickling away the summer-time blues:
We're all feeling much better now!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those are two gorgeous gorgeous little boys! I'm glad to know someone else gets the summer blues! My blues consist of never having enough time to fully enjoy everything about summer! I think, though, when August is over I will be able to see the light of day again and will be able to enjoy all that goes with it! :-)
What fun! Those contagious giggles brightened my day. So happy everyone is back to good health. May you have traveling mercies and good health through all of you vacation. It sounds like a very lovely time. GG
3 comments:
Those are two gorgeous gorgeous little boys! I'm glad to know someone else gets the summer blues! My blues consist of never having enough time to fully enjoy everything about summer! I think, though, when August is over I will be able to see the light of day again and will be able to enjoy all that goes with it! :-)
Aunt Carol
What fun! Those contagious giggles brightened my day. So happy everyone is back to good health. May you have traveling mercies and good health through all of you vacation. It sounds like a very lovely time. GG
Great Grandma Lil and Great Grandpa Walter Say: "These are gorgeous pictures and great boys!"
I couldn't agree more!
Dzia Dzia
Post a Comment