Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Fun with Paper

Sadly, the fever still has it's hold. However, we are making the most of it. So far today we have put together 3 wooden model kits which are awaiting a fresh coat of paint. And, Owen read a book cover to cover.

Yesterday, we had fun with paper:


Elliot's paper village:

Trimming the "Giant":


Owen's Paper Village, complete with stop light and Embassy Suites hotel:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks like a kid's paradise!!! Lucky you, Owen and Elliot! It looks like we have budding artists there! Kate's fever lasted a couple days, also, but Emma's was gone in a day! I hope you get better quickly Owen!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

Will we get to see the finished wood models? I think both villages are lovely!! I noticed the Elliot's giant was a looming figure in his village and I am very impressed with Owen's detailed village - what with an Embassy Suite Hotel, Stop light and lovely green yard space. It all looks so Idyllic!! GG