Thursday, September 09, 2010

Back to School

Second Grade, Day One:
We walked to school, Owen eagerly went into his classroom and found his chair and after school when I picked him up his only complaint of the day was that he didn't have any homework (I think he thought he'd be starting long division IMMEDIATELY).

It's going to be a fantastic year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm terrified by the size of the "backpack" which has to be on wheels! How much work do they give these kids nowadays??? Still, so glad he's excited about school and really anxious to learn. Such a great boy!
Nana Liana

Anonymous said...

What sweet sweet pictures! Owen, you absolutely must be a delight to your teacher! It almost makes me want to teach again, with only students like you! :-) Have a wonderful wonderful school year! God's sweet blessings on you my little man!

Anonymous said...

Hurray for second grade!! I, too, found the back pack daunting, but then I was quite sure I saw wheels! No doubt the long division is not far away. It will be exciting to watch you learning all the new things that second grade will bring. God's blessings on you. GG