Today, I have lines to memorize, lesson plans to finalize and a million little projects to organize (everything I'm doing these days seems to end in "--ize"!) but despite all this, Elliot and I are going to the Zoo!
He plans to wear his Robin Hood costume again (and again, and again...)
3 comments:
Do I see a Halloween costume materializing for Elliot this year? Hmmmm.... sounds like it might be Robin Hood! Good week to enjoy the zoo- cloudy, overcast, cool and best of all free for children!
Love the pic of the two boys enjoying breakfast and being their usual goofy selves!
Nana Liana
This is so priceless! How do you work in all of that stuff for the kids and keep your house so neat and tidy etc. etc. etc. and still do fun things with the kids??? You are a miracle person!!
Aunt Carol
I don't know what brand of cereal the boys are eating, but it would make a good advertisement. Who wouldn't want to be so energized and happy after eating a bowel of cereal?
I think I can understand the attraction of the Robin Hood costume by the general public. Elliot wears it well and I am sitting here chuckling at the thought of of him out there acting out the part. What a lad!! GG
Post a Comment