Only a few days left until Halloween. I've managed to squeeze in collecting, sewing, assembling and thrift store browsing between school, golf classes and piano lessons (Owen), and co-op preschool, play dough escapades and visits to the Maritime Museum (Elliot).
We still have to (can't wait to!) carve some pumpkins and make some trick or treat bags but my biggest question is what am I going to be for Halloween?
2 comments:
This is so very very cute! Will you make it to our house?? Lisel, I don't know how you do so much! I think I need to take lessons!
Aunt Carol
I think I know these two imposing young men! I wonder where they are going and what their mission is. Hmmmm. The costumes are quite cute! isn't it interesting what you can turn up at a second hand shop? Will we also get a photo or two of the carved pumpkins? GG
Post a Comment