Thursday, November 17, 2011

Anyone still there?

Well, I could go on and on about how busy I've been over the last 2 months, but probably everyone noticed that because there has been absolutely no blog activity on my part here. But, boy, do I have a lot to share with you. School, work, home, life. Everything is busy and fun and good, but sitting in front of the computer has not been a priority for me lately. Sorry about that.

Is anyone still out there waiting for updates? I promise to spend a little time here over the next week so you all can see the fun Halloween we had and hear some Getz family anecdotes.... Just bear with me while I find the time...

4 comments:

TheTamayos said...

We're here, and staying busy too. But we'd love an update!

Anonymous said...

We have a few insights to your business, but even so, we arel waiting with bated breath. GG

Anonymous said...

We're still here and waiting for all your updates! Love you - Aunt Kirstie, Uncle Joe and Aidan

Anonymous said...

I'm back! I've been away from the internet myself!!!

Aunt Carol