Life is not an emergency.
I'm going to adopt this is as my mantra over the next few months.
I will remind myself of this more than once over the coming holiday season, I'm sure. And I'll just have to stop and remember how many pictures I've taken over the years of Owen and Elliot climbing trees at that beautiful, exploring, non-emergency pace of childhood.
Maybe I will climb a tree today.
3 comments:
Beautiful Lisel! Indeed you must stop the frenetic rushing - especially with a house hold full of people for weeks on end coming your way! Pace yourself, breathe, be grateful for the in-between moments and relish every minute of the boys' growing-up time!
Nana Liana
Oh, man, thanks for the reminder!!!! Sweet sweet pictures! Enjoy those precious boys, before you know it they will be moved on to college or whatever!
Aunt Carol
Love your blog. Being "on call" this holiday tempts me to think that "Life is an emergency" but while I may have to pick up my pace a bit through the week-end, I know this too shall pass. I love the care-free, creative play demostrated by the boys. Their faces look wonderfully happy as though they are loving every moment of it. Love you all. GG
PS Happy Thanksgiving, BTW. Hope to see you later this afternoon.
Post a Comment