Friday, May 11, 2012

2012

Yes, it's May.

Since I last posted we have celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's Day, Paul's birthday, and Elliot's birthday. We enjoyed family company, Spring Break,  and several 2-week long stretches of Paul going to Europe for work. We planted and tended our spring garden and caught up on yard work and house work. I worked an 8-week full-time contract for a local theatre company, in addition to part time teaching gigs at a few places around town. Elliot learned to read and Owen dove ever deeper into his own "nose-in-a-book-at-all-times" status. Oh, and our camera broke.

There now you are all caught up! When you list it like that it doesn't look too impressive, but let me tell you life has been FULL.

I have a few pictures to share (before our camera broke we got a few pretty good ones).... but I'll start with this one I got during a beautiful hike back in April:


I look forward to keeping up to date here again as we launch into our summer un-schooling.... only 1 month left of the boys in school and then it's SUMMER already. Yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So THAT'S what you've been up to... I was wondering. Now you have to make at least one more post while I am away...

LOVE Dad

Anonymous said...

I find it almost shocking to observe how rapidly the boys are growing up - not only in years and stature but with also with wisdom and sociability . You have summed the time lapse in blogging very well, but if it were decompressed, it would take volumes. I look forward to the next entry. GG

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Lisal. You are a wonderful Mother and worthy of honor! Love you,

Elmer and Ruth

Anonymous said...

I can picture the busyness!! It actually sounds exhausting even though you can list it in such a small spacea, I did miss you while you were gone! I love you!

Aunt Carol