I just scrolled through all the photos I took since last November, hoping to find some to post here. It didn't take long for me to realize that although my camera may have recently broken, it was not really taking great pictures anyway. (Of course, I could blame myself for not taking the time to take great pictures, but I'd rather blame the camera.)
Then as I scrolled through I noticed a lot of secret pictures taken by small children and showing a tantalizing glimpse of the world from the under-4-foot set. Here's an example of some shots from a downloaded memory card filled up with Elliot's shenanigans at the park dating from last December:
Somehow, I can't quite delete these from the files. Maybe Elliot can be the official picture taker here? His shots are definitely more interesting than mine.
3 comments:
This is so stinking funny!! A guy always needs a good laugh!! I love you Elliot!!
Aunt Carol
LOL. Elliot is one of a kind. How we love him. GG
LOVE Elliot's view of the world! So inquisitive and excited about everything! Love that boy!
Nana Liana
Post a Comment