Friday, October 19, 2012

Ice Cream for Dinner!

Yes, that's what you get when your tooth is pulled after a traumatic dentist visit.

He's happy about it now, and certainly the empty space is a lot better than the diseased tooth that use to occupy that real estate in his mouth. But at the time it was a little traumatic. Thank goodness for nitrous oxide! Hearing Elliot crying "ow! ow! OW!" while the dentist rooted around in his gums with his scraper was quite the challenge for me after all my dentist adventures....

Let's just say I had ice cream for dinner too :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought his school picture revealed something of a missing tooth. I also noticed that Elliot handled it discreetly with pleasant smile, but keeping a certain camouflage to that small gap where that incisor had been. GG

PS May I say here that the two previous unsigned notes are also from GG?

Anonymous said...

Oops!! I thought I had slipped up in signing my last two notes, but in re-checking them just now, I find out that I was on my game better then I thought. Sigh! GG

Anonymous said...

Wow, Elliot, you're even cute with a tooth missing!! What a wise decision to get it out and taken care of! What a mom you have to suffer with you and have ice cream for supper too! I surely hope there was a tooth fairy somewhere!!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

Poor boy! How on earth did he have so many cavities that it had to be removed? He's not a sugar hound at all.... weird. But he was a brave little boy, and was showing me how he was trying to whistle with the open space in his mouth! Pretty funny!
Nana Liana