Tuesday, May 23, 2006

4th Nap day in a row!

Ok, so we are totally in a transition time right now. There are certain days when Owen just refuses to nap ( like last week, hence the deafening silence from this blog since I had NO TIME to sit down and write anything)... Then on the weekend he slept for 3 hours both days!!!! So, it looks like we'll be in a state of flux with naps for a while. Happily he's sleeping now, so here come some more pictures!

By the way, I didn't realize when I save a post as a "draft" that it ultimately posts at the time I initially saved it. SO, scroll down to "As Promised" to see more about last week....

In addition to our trip to the Zoo, Owen had preschool last week where he learned all about the letter S. Here he is playing Simon Says with all his preschool buddies:

Speaking of preschool, I have finally started the search for Owen's school. Yes, I know he's only 2 1/2.....It's incredibly daunting. I feel like I'm shopping for a new house: expense? location? commute? comfort? quality? Some of the places I've called have incredibly extensive applications and wait lists and are "interviewing" now for acceptance in Fall of 2007!!!! Goodness. Currently he is in a co-op preschool (sort of like home schooling for toddlers) where some moms from playgroup trade teaching days and mornings off. Much cheaper, let me tell you! I'll let you know how it all goes. We have another tour next week.

Anyway, last weekend we spent some time with Uncle Evan and Aunt Bethany (soon to be welcoming another Getz into the world!)

No comments: