This has been a crazy few weeks. We've had some great fun enjoying the approach and arrival of autumn... My favorite season even in southern California!!! There is just a new smell to the air that makes me want to get out and enjoy the day.
So here I was thinking that I would have so much more time since Owen started school... and yet I still find myself with a To-DO list a mile long, a bathroom that hasn't been cleaned in too long (I won't say the actually length of time for fear of alienating those of you readers who visit my house and actually have to USE the bathroom), along with all the other things that sit in the back of your mind until you sit down and then they scream at you "DON'T FORGET ME!!!!!!!". Since the sitting down doesn't happen all that much now either, those voices are getting louder and more adamant. No, I'm not going crazy, just wishing I had either 36 hours in a day or a baby who took naps longer than 20 minutes..... Oh, and a solid night sleep would do wonders for me too.
Enough rambling. This is all just an excuse to say I barely have time to keep myself up to date, let alone this blog, so pardon me for the delay. I've got to go make sure Elliot isn't putting his hand in the litter box, chasing after the cat or sticking one of a million dangerous items into his mouth.
Aack! Indeed!
1 comment:
Placing mothering at the top of your priorities will pay big dividends.
Actually, I would say HUGE dividends. I applaud you for it. Love you all. GG
Post a Comment