Thursday, September 27, 2007

No title necessary...

Owen: When are we going to have another baby?
Me: (Spitting out my coffee) WHAT?!?!?!?!?!
Owen: When are we going to have another baby?
Me: (Coughing and spluttering) Uhhhhh. We're not!!!! Why? Do you want another one?
Owen: Yeah, because Elliot is growing so fast. I want another baby that grows more slowly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with Owen, babies grow too fast and you almost need another one to take the littlest one's place!! I'm not sure when the stopping point should come!

I'm sad that I can't make the video work on my machine! Rats!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

And so it goes...Elliot HAS moved along the development time line at rapid rate. but who is to say another baby would grow at a slower pace. Maybe we just have to take more time to savor the moments we have right now. Owen, you are a great big brother. Love you. GG

Anonymous said...

Owen is such a sweet big brother! And he is a great older cousin, too! We received Clara's gift in the mail and she loooved the picture Owen drew for her.
--Bethany