Wednesday, September 05, 2007

So far this has been the best day ever...

Warning: Exclamation points invaded this post!!!!


It is currently 11:45 am.


I slept for 7 1/2 hours last night!!!!!!! (Elliot slept for 11 hours!!!!!)


This morning I dropped Owen off at preschool and went to the gym where Elliot played in the daycare while I exercised and showered!!!!! Elliot fell asleep on the way home and is still sleeping!!!!!!!!


So I made dinner (Vindaloo Vegetables are in the slow cooker as we speak) and some yummy Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip muffins, and loaded up the dishwasher and now I'm blogging and enjoying a coffee.


Wow. Life is good.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Holy crap, that's the most amazing day I've EVER heard of!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! What a day, I guess!!! You think it will never ever come and than all of a sudden it is there!!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

Sleep is good! Relaxation is good! Sounds like a winner night/day. Many happy returns. GG