How cute!!! Now that is what you call agile!! We are impressed! It is really neat to have the video proof just in case there are those who doubt the story!:) We love you, Elliot. GG & GG
Elliot-you are amazing! How wonderful to see you moving about so easily! Way to go - look out Owen, now he can chase you! What fun :) Aunt Kirstie and Uncle Joe
Elliot will be chasing Owen before you know it! So ahead of his time... he's an amazing little kid. Poor Lisel... no rest for the mum any more. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes in person, and of course with the video too, I would never believe that he was truly walking! Genius grandson! Nana
4 comments:
Great job, Elliot, you about got that walking thing licked!! I'm pretty proud of you!
Aunt Carol
How cute!!! Now that is what you call agile!! We are impressed! It is really neat to have the video proof just in case there are those who doubt the story!:) We love you, Elliot. GG & GG
Elliot-you are amazing! How wonderful to see you moving about so easily! Way to go - look out Owen, now he can chase you! What fun :)
Aunt Kirstie and Uncle Joe
Elliot will be chasing Owen before you know it! So ahead of his time... he's an amazing little kid. Poor Lisel... no rest for the mum any more. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes in person, and of course with the video too, I would never believe that he was truly walking! Genius grandson!
Nana
Post a Comment