Sharing excellent food, engaging company, fine conversation and the joy of family: Happy Thanksgiving! And special thanks to Mom, a most wonderful host. We're so glad you're here!
And then there's the lack of sharing I've been doing on this blog. I hope to have more stories up soon.... but Elliot's crying to get out of his crib so I'll have to delay it yet another day....
I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow!!! It looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner!! Your mom did it up right!! I know Ruth Ann and Elmer really appreciated it! Thanks for the wonderful pictures!!
3 comments:
Wow!!! It looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner!! Your mom did it up right!! I know Ruth Ann and Elmer really appreciated it! Thanks for the wonderful pictures!!
AuntCarol
What a great Thanksgiving. My hope that all would have a wonderful time turns out to be a reality. Happy time!!!
love
dzia dzia
Yes, It was all of that, Lisel. We so much enjoyed being with all of you. A very fond memory! GG
Post a Comment