Owen sang this song to me from the backseat of the car today:
"1 plus 1 plus....
1 plus 1 plus
1 plus 1 plus
1 plus 1 plus 1...
plus 1
take away 1...
ma-a-akes
9!"
Yep, he's really into math. Did I mention that he can count to 100 by 10's and the other day started at 1 and counted up to 1,119?
Maybe someday he'll be the CFO of some extremely profitable company (without the questionable ethics and 70+ hour work-week I hope).
3 comments:
Well, okay... That's pretty good. Still, it's just arithmatic.
Paul
Well Okay? I am impressed. It may "just be arithmetic", but it is down right sophisticated math for a four year old. Good job Owen. GG
OK, OWEN!!! Good job!!! A man after my own heart. This world needs great mathematicians!!! You're going to do a great job in school!!
Come on, Paul, give the kid a break--he is only 4!!! Let's admit it--he is a genius!! Now he just has to use all of this talent to the glory of God!!
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment