31 1/2 inches (60%) and 22 pounds (20%)
Healthy, happy, agile, active, talking (favorite phrase: "that's mine!That's mine! That's mine!"), running, jumping, loving, kissing (the sweetest little pursed lips to ever come close to mine) and of course doing whatever (and I mean WHATEVER) Owen is doing.... I think he worships Owen.
I must say that I do not worry in the slightest about Elliot's strength and ability to get what he wants. I just hope he can reign it in as he gets bigger and bigger or we will have a little bully on our hands. I'm telling you this kid is a bulldog when it comes to being somewhere he shouldn't be or eating something he shouldn't eat. But then he looks at you with this sweet innocence and smiles.
He's an awfully cute bulldog.
2 comments:
You nailed in describing Elliot! and you are right about those big blue eyes and smiling little face that can absolutely melt you down. We just love this beautiful, energetic 15 month old who is way ahead in all kinds of skills (It is a great advantage having Owen for a mentor.) GG
Lisel, you are a good mother! It is obvious how much you love those little guys. Elliot reminds me so much of Paul and I remember how much we enjoyed Paul!! I bet you weren't the type that would just sit around, either! You seem to be a mover, yourself! :-) I bet you wonder how I recognize that!!! :-) Enjoy those precious little boys. God has blessed you and Paul abundantly with these little guys. Now the relatives just need to meet them. So when did you say you are coming???
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment