In the immortal words of Inigo Montoya "Let me 'splain-- no there isn't time, let me sum up!".
Let's just say that Dzia Dzia has been here since last Tuesday. (That's my Dad. It's pronounced "Jah Jah" and it's Polish for Grandpa). So, there are stories and pictures but I have to sort through them and figure out where to begin.
I will say that we dropped Dzia Dzia at the airport today and all afternoon the boys have been playing with airplanes and dreaming about our upcoming family reunion in August.
I drew the airplane to appease the boys, but Owen drew the picture underneath of Dzia Dzia giving him a balloon.... (and another aside: Owen is playing with the Lego airplane sent in a kit from his Uncle Evan -- O put it together in a snap and loves it)
Anyway, we miss you already, Dad!
More updates to follow, I promise....
2 comments:
What special times for everyone. The kids will always remember those times and hold them as very special times. Owen, I wish I had your ability to put stuff together. Your teacher is going to have a hard time challenging you. I hope she realizes what a very special little boy you are. I'm so impressed how you got that lego plane together so quickly. I hope each of you have a very special day.
Aunt Carol
I think that Dzia Dzia would agree that it was a great time. Elmer and I enjoyed our visit with him also at the "open house". (Thank you for inviting us.) Dzia Dzia and I were discussing Owen heading off to Kindergarten in the fall and Owen's potential for success. At one point he looked at Owen, then at me and said, "What's not to like?!" Good point! You are very special, Owen, and I pray your sweet spirit will grow in every healthy way. Great job on the airplane! I know how well you do those models, because I watched put together the skate boarder attached to the side car on Saturday. As your Mom said, "you put in together in a snap" - reading each step of assembly easily. What fun! We look forward to the upcoming pictures. GG
Post a Comment