but look who doesn't need training wheels anymore!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
GOOD FOR OWEN!!! One time when Clark and Max were up here the parents were out and about and I was determined that they would learn to ride a bike while the parents were gone. Clark was getting close before they left. Max is so stinking competitive that he would not stop trying until he conquered it. He, too, was 4 years old (Maybe Owen is 5 now---I'm not sure!). His parents couldn't believe it when they returned. Mick said, how did you do it. Actually it was all them. They wanted to learn pretty badly! You are in for some fun Owen!!
Good going, Owen. That is excellent for your first attempt without the training wheels. You just took off and did it and I am impressed. Grandma loved to bike ride when I was a young girl. I felt so empowered to have the wind blowing through my hair as I flew down our country road. I remember that feeling so well even now that I am a grandma. I love you. GG
2 comments:
GOOD FOR OWEN!!! One time when Clark and Max were up here the parents were out and about and I was determined that they would learn to ride a bike while the parents were gone. Clark was getting close before they left. Max is so stinking competitive that he would not stop trying until he conquered it. He, too, was 4 years old (Maybe Owen is 5 now---I'm not sure!). His parents couldn't believe it when they returned. Mick said, how did you do it. Actually it was all them. They wanted to learn pretty badly! You are in for some fun Owen!!
Aunt Carol
Good going, Owen. That is excellent for your first attempt without the training wheels. You just took off and did it and I am impressed. Grandma loved to bike ride when I was a young girl. I felt so empowered to have the wind blowing through my hair as I flew down our country road. I remember that feeling so well even now that I am a grandma. I love you. GG
Post a Comment