There are seven years worth of reasons why I love my husband. And I'll be telling him them all tonight over dinner (yes, we got a babysitter! yes, I'm going to wear make-up and maybe even a nice dress!!!!).
Happy Anniversary, my dear.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Anniversary Paul and Lisel!!! Yes, you do so much with the kids and you deserve a night away!! Seven years!! That is unreal! I bet you CAN come up with seven years worth of reasons you love your husband but I know he, too, can come up with just as many!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, PAUL AND LISEL!!! I confess, I forgot, but now that I remembered, please know that we are sincere in our wishes for a beautiful celebration together this evening. We love you both so much! GG
Congratulations to you both.!!! It seems like just yesterday and it was a lovely time...and it still is. Love to you both and to your family. Happiness and joy to you on this day and all that follow.
Happy Anniversary and Congratulations to you both! I feel lucky to have been witness to a lot of the love and affection you've shown each other over these years. You have always remained steadfastly committed to each other and to your family and it's absolutely lovely to see. Have a wonderful evening you two - you deserve it! Love you, Kirst
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary Paul and Lisel!!! Yes, you do so much with the kids and you deserve a night away!! Seven years!! That is unreal! I bet you CAN come up with seven years worth of reasons you love your husband but I know he, too, can come up with just as many!
God go with you!
Aunt Carol
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, PAUL AND LISEL!!! I confess, I forgot, but now that I remembered, please know that we are sincere in our wishes for a beautiful celebration together this evening. We love you both so much! GG
Congratulations to you both.!!! It seems like just yesterday and it was a lovely time...and it still is. Love to you both and to your family. Happiness and joy to you on this day and all that follow.
love
dad and fran.
Happy Anniversary and Congratulations to you both! I feel lucky to have been witness to a lot of the love and affection you've shown each other over these years. You have always remained steadfastly committed to each other and to your family and it's absolutely lovely to see. Have a wonderful evening you two - you deserve it! Love you, Kirst
Last night I was reminded again how beautiful and lovely my wife is.
There has never been a moments doubt that she is the right girl for me.
Love you always,
Paul
Congratulations!! I have always admired you two and your wonderful relationship! May you have many many more years of joy and love!
Mel
Oh! Happy Anniversary to you both! May you have another year full of blessings, health and happiness!
Late to comment, but I see the love you two have for each other all the time. It is beautiful, and may it only continue to grow and become stronger!
Hugs,
Mom
Post a Comment