February was a very trying month. Yes, there were some great moments(Paul's birthday, Elliot's birthday, some beautiful 70 degree weather), but mostly it was a long drawn out ordeal of illness. First I got sick, then Elliot got sick, then I got sick again (with strep throat) then Paul started getting sick, then Owen got sick, meanwhile Elliot was STILL sick. Remember that post about how cranky I was? I think the crankiness was part of the sickness, because everyone has been cranky beyond belief here.
However, finally we are coming out of the woods.
I have pictures to show you from Elliot's 2nd birthday celebration, and some great updates about Owen, but mostly I'm just glad that we are no longer single-handedly responsible for keeping Kleenex in business, and that the kids' room isn't echoing with hacking coughs all night long anymore.
Please, please let this last for more than just a few days.....
3 comments:
Amen, Lisel!!!! What a total nightmare!!! Amazing--your weather has been good and you still got sick!!! We are blaming it all on the cold cold weather. It was 2 above again this morning. We are so ready for a ray of warmth!! I'm glad you are all doing better. Lisa is struggling with similar stuff. Max was sick with a fever and a horrible horrible headache, he got better and Sunday he was down again with a sore throat and fever!!!! Rats! What a winter!!
Aunt Carol
That bug has been a monster! It is a relief to hear from you on the blog, because it is good indication that you are winning the battle.
We will be anxiously waiting for the "birthday pictures" and the "Owen updates".
Blessings on all of you. GG
That bug has been a monster! It is a relief to hear from you on the blog, because it is good indication that you are winning the battle.
We will be anxiously waiting for the "birthday pictures" and the "Owen updates".
Blessings on all of you. GG
Post a Comment