Look at that concentration!
I can honestly say that I would never spread glue over my hands just to see what it feels like. Of course, I also wouldn't drop my lunch piece by piece into my water glass and then drink it to see how the texture changes, nor would I pour milk onto my plate so my little crackers disintegrate into mush, and then lick them off, nor would I draw all over myself with markers.
4 comments:
Well I am on the same page with Elliot on 2 levels. First, I would have NO idea why I would want to cover my arms and torso with a smear of colors of that degree, and, secondly, I would not find it FUN to go through the exercise of applying that massive amount of ink! I am trusting the river of ink was easily removed. Elmer is recalling an episode at age - maybe 8-10 year - when he was commissioned to paint the barn that might have come close to Elliot's painting spree. Only in Elmer's case I would think the parents held some of the responsibility in handing over a paint brush to a child of that age to paint the barn. I asked him what the barn looked like and he replied, "Well, you couldn't mess up a barn too much." I would beg to differ. GG
Wow, Lisel!!! What a mom!!!! I'm so glad he wore his hat through all of this art work!! I think the finished product will more than likely come out better!!! You are patient way beyond what I am and I think that is wonderful! Oh, Elliot, I think you have to meet Josie!!! I think you will be of the same spirit! Are you coming up for the reunion? I have to love you, Elliot and I really love your mom too!!!
Aunt Carol
OMG Lisel! The patience of a saint! I would have been so upset if you or Kirst had done covered yourselves with marker! Of course, then, they were practically impossible to wash out, now a little easier.
Still, Elliot is the consummate learner down to the eensiest teensiest level of understanding. It's just amazing the things he comes up with!
My hat's off to you for being the most magnificent mom in the world! And Elliot's pretty spiffy too!
Nana Liana
All I can say is - hilarious! And so Elliot. I love how he won't look at you when you're filming him. He's a ham up to a point, right?! Kirst
Post a Comment