Thursday, May 01, 2008

Owen's latest obsession

SUDOKU!!!!!! He can do the easy ones all by himself....


and as you can see, Elliot (who doesn't want to be left out) has his own pencil and paper exploration going on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! That kid is unreal!!! Good for you Elliot. Don't let Owen get ahead of you!!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

Amazing, Owen!! Will teach Grandma how to do Sudoku? Elliot, you look studious with pencil and paper. Grandpa and Grandma love you! GG

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit worried that people might get the wrong impression on this...

I do *not* try to push Owen into doing anything that he isn't, more or less, demanding that I teach him to do. Every time Elliot goes to bed, Owen hounds me to teach him a new game... a *new* game. So I have trouble sometimes coming up with something new.

He just about jumped out of his skin when I showed him how to do Sudoku. I showed him the basic idea and now he gets annoyed with me if I interfere.

So if he turns out to be a nerd (not that there's anything wrong with that) it's his own doing...

Paul