Thursday, June 26, 2008

What do you mean, sleep late?





Around here we've been staying in our jammies until really late, like 8:3oam.....

Of course, when you wake up at 5:30, that seems like a really long time. It does, however, allow for a little extra lounging in the bed after breakfast... and then Mommy can have just one more cup of coffee.


4 comments:

Bethany said...

I love these pictures! The boys look so delighted! Clara and I also enjoy playing in the bed in the morning--the rule is she can play in the bed with me as long as she lets me drink my coffee in peace. It's a wonderful arrangement.

Anonymous said...

That is as precious as it gets. What gorgeous little boys. Besides all of that, that bed looks heavenly!! Owen and Elliot, you are such fortunate little boys that mom allows such fun but just make sure she has time for her coffee. It makes moms in a lot better mood!!! You need to come and visit the country cousins up here! When can we work all of that in?

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

What can I say? The pictures are gorgeous! They say a picture is worth a thousand words and these pictures are no exception to that saying. What fun! We love you so much! GG

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Oh... so what you are saying is that I am supposed to take my kids OUT of their pajamas at some point?

Uh...

Gotta run, now!