Monday, April 19, 2010

Mr. Bubble

We love bubble baths. We've tried numerous products on the market trying to find the right smell and the least amount of fake eczema-inducing ingredients for Elliot's sensitive skin. After much experimentation, we've decided that California Baby makes the best products.

Fantastic scents that don't smell like an elementary school chemical experiment -- and the perfect concentration of bubbles for making elf beards:



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect!!! Maybe I should look up that product for the next time the grandkids come!! Elliot looks like he loves it!! I wonder if it is sold in Michigan!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

Who is this white bearded young man? Oh, I believe I see Elliot behind that bubble beard!! Looks like great fun to bubble the dirt away. GG

Anonymous said...

So adorable!! He's gotten so big, I can't believe it. Glad he still loves the bath. He needed that beard at Christmas when he was pretending to be Santa! :) Kirst

Anonymous said...

Now, that's a good looking Dzia Dzia starter beard.

Great work and great kids. Congratulations!!

love, Dzia Dzia