As a (not so) subtle complement to this post, Elliot made an anatomically correct playdough self-portrait today: and then decided to add buttons as well... This free-form sculpture was a snowman drinking a beer. (the beer bottle is on the "table" down in front).Elliot the entertainer strikes again!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a riot!!! Elliot, I'm impressed!! You are a fantastic artist!!! You will need to pursue that talent!
I love your portrait, Elliot. I would say that is an excellent piece of art as well as being very complete:) I am amazed at your talent! I showed you portrait to Grandpa and it made us both very happy. You are a very good artist. Love you, Elloit
2 comments:
What a riot!!! Elliot, I'm impressed!! You are a fantastic artist!!! You will need to pursue that talent!
Aunt Carol
I love your portrait, Elliot. I would say that is an excellent piece of art as well as being very complete:) I am amazed at your talent! I showed you portrait to Grandpa and it made us both very happy. You are a very good artist. Love you, Elloit
Post a Comment