This picture is speaking loudly of brother love! Glad you were able to capture the moment. GG
It just doesn't get much better than that!! I love you, Owen and Elliot!Aunt Carol
Love how you two love each other. Sure, there are squabbles, but that great hug between you says what you both really feel. Oh you guys are great!Nana Liana
I need a hug like that! Love it! Aunt Kirstie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This picture is speaking loudly of brother love! Glad you were able to capture the moment. GG
It just doesn't get much better than that!! I love you, Owen and Elliot!
Aunt Carol
Love how you two love each other. Sure, there are squabbles, but that great hug between you says what you both really feel. Oh you guys are great!
Nana Liana
I need a hug like that! Love it!
Aunt Kirstie
Post a Comment