I want to go with you next time!!! You seem to be able to make a day pretty stinking beautiful!!!!Aunt Carol
Hi San Diego Gorell-Getz!Rich, Fran and Sue here in Baltimore! We missed you here for Adam's show. I had never seen his work displayed before. What great boys I have too! Talk later!Love Aunt Sue
Oh I love the pictures!! You did make a beautiful thing out of a "Gray May day". I knew you could. GG
Oh please, please, can I come with you? Looks like a beautiful place, wherever you went! You guys absolutely know how to make lemonade out of lemons! Woo hoo!Hugs, Nana Liana
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I want to go with you next time!!! You seem to be able to make a day pretty stinking beautiful!!!!
Aunt Carol
Hi San Diego Gorell-Getz!
Rich, Fran and Sue here in Baltimore! We missed you here for Adam's show. I had never seen his work displayed before. What great boys I have too!
Talk later!
Love Aunt Sue
Oh I love the pictures!! You did make a beautiful thing out of a "Gray May day". I knew you could. GG
Oh please, please, can I come with you? Looks like a beautiful place, wherever you went! You guys absolutely know how to make lemonade out of lemons! Woo hoo!
Hugs, Nana Liana
Post a Comment