You can't have summer without a little diaper-free swimming in the backyard kiddie pool.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, Elliot, someday you are going to pay your mom to throw out that picture but what an adorable little body the Good Lord made you!!! You are just about the cutest!!!
Elliot, you are wonderfully put together. I have some similar poses of your father taken ever so many years ago that I am sworn to NEVER expose to public view by said father! One might be tempted to say "like father like son". GG
2 comments:
Oh, Elliot, someday you are going to pay your mom to throw out that picture but what an adorable little body the Good Lord made you!!! You are just about the cutest!!!
Aunt Carol
Elliot, you are wonderfully put together. I have some similar poses of your father taken ever so many years ago that I am sworn to NEVER expose to public view by said father! One might be tempted to say "like father like son". GG
Post a Comment