Thursday, April 29, 2010

Favorite Part of the Day


Well, one of them....

It certainly doesn't happen every day, but sometimes when everything falls into place, the twilight hour is golden. I'm in the kitchen cooking dinner and I look out into the kitchen into our yard and see Owen and Elliot just... playing. They're playing no recognizable game, with no rules and no requirements, and neither of them stop moving for an instant, and I can hear the conversation dribbling in through the open door...



I love this time of day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What good memories! It would have been enlightening to eves drop on that conversation I am sure. You take wonderful advantage of those beautiful "golden hours" and that is very commendable.

Anonymous said...

What lovely memories! I love to see the boys enjoying each other's company, and I can see that it warms your heart as well. GG

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... good times!! It certainly don't take tons of money to make a boy happy! Enjoy every minute. All too soon they are off to college!

Aunt Carol