Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

*a post of some recent favorite pictures*

Ladybug Explosion:


Time of Wonder:

Hummingbird Nest in our Avocado Tree:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did do anything special to invite the ladybugs into your garden? That's great! I can almost hear them munching on aphids, scales and such! Besides they are cute aren't they. Looks like you are also supporting the hummingbirds - may they thrive - not only for the beauty, but for their ability to pollenate. Elliot is always thinking, isn't he? In fact, that is so true of both the boys. GG

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so excited the hummers are back! I wanna see the nest! How cool too that you've got ladybugs - they are such a boon to the garden. Great pics of the boys loving Mother Nature!

Nana Liana

Anonymous said...

Well, Ruth Ann, If you want lady bugs you can visit our guest bedroom! They get in like crazy when the sun is shining! You can take them all back to CA if you like! Actually I think ours are those imported beetles to eat the aphids off of the beans, not real live lady bugs. The government got carried away in the amount they imported and we have had a problem ever since! Praise god for those sweet hummingbirds! Maybe I should get my little hummingbird feeder out! I just love them!

Aunt Carol